Friday, January 03, 2014

Emilia Clarke Drawing

I went H.A.M. at the Mac Store yesterday and bought the new Wacom Intuos Pro tablet with all my Christmas money. This drawing is my first go at using it and I must say that the Intuos sure does speed up things (it only took a few hours)! The express keys and touch pad are simply amazing. I'm also extremely impressed with the pressure sensitivity of the stylus (It now makes me feel like using the Bamboo was like drawing with a bunt pencil, ha).

Okay, so who is this young lady you ask? Why it's British actress Emilia Clarke, who plays Daenerys Targaryen (aka blonde lady who likes dragons) on Game of Thrones. She also currently stars in the movie Dom Hemingway, which also has Jude Law and Richard E. Grant in it, and looks quite funny. Fun bonus fact: Emilia is three days older than me. Original photo from British Vogue, taken by Boo George (love, love, love Boo's work), and found on Fashnberry

(Click for larger size)


2 comments:

lorenabr said...

This is gorgeous!
http://balearaitzart.blogspot.com.au/

Jamie McCarthy said...

Thank you!