Sunday, June 30, 2013

Katy Perry Drawing

I was very excited to finally see the lovely Katy Perry on the cover of Vogue. I've drawn her once before and also have replicated many of her outfits on my other blog. Photo scanned from the magazine.

This is my first drawing using my uncle's iMac. I've always been a PC person, so it seems very odd using a Mac. I will admit that the iMac runs Photoshop a heck of a lot smoother than my rubbish laptop. The monitor is also seven inches bigger than my old one and gosh darn it, a lot nicer. This was also my first time using Photoshop CS 6 -- can't say I see much of a difference between 5.5 and 6, though. Here's to learning new things.


2 comments:

Matt said...

As always, nice one Jamie!

I would have thought you were a Mac person!

Jamie McCarthy said...

Haha, 'cause I'm such a hipster? j/k. I'm a total Mac noob. Thanks for the comment, Matt!