Friday, May 31, 2013

Silver Linings Playbook Cartoon (Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper)

This is a quick cartoon I did of Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper as Tiffany and Pat from Silver Linings Playbook, which was my favourite movie from last year and the most enjoyable romantic comedy I've seen since (500) Days of Summer. I'm a big fan of both B.Coops (I just saw the Hangover Part III) and J.Law (who I have drawn before as Katniss from the Hunger Games), so this was fun to do. They have two more movies together in the works, so I guess they are the new Brad and Jen. Picture from the Silver Linings Playbook Facebook page. Click image for a bigger version.

2 comments:

Matt said...

I really need to watch this movie, but I'm scared that it might be too sappy for me.

Jamie McCarthy said...

It's actually not sappy at all. I think you'd like it!